Welcome All to my universe where I share a little of everything about current issues, something about relationships, friendship, astrology, marketing, MBA's, travel and many more things.. Thanks for dropping by, do keep visiting!!

Saturday 3 August 2013

IKEA's new catalog transforms to furniture

I read an article in the morning and it sounds so awesome.. IKEA's upcoming catalog makes the furniture comes alive.
The real thing is you select the page the furniture u want select for your home. Place the catalog in the area where u want the furniture, and the app helps you to recreate the same in your house in the area in your house and helps u make decision of buying it.
I think this is a really cool and innovative thing anyone has done till now. Only thing to see is how much sales does it help IKEA to increase in the years to come.
IKEA has always been my favorite store for household purchases. The IKEA store in Dubai really amused me the first time I visited it. It really has interesting stuff which you can easily make space for in the house. Be it furniture or any other house decor stuff which you generally don't find anywhere else.
I am eagerly waiting for it to come to India soon and get hold of the items in India as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment